Learning Strategy Diagnostic
Laser focused insights that improve your learning strategy.
My Learning Strategy Diagnostic enables you to review your organisational learning strategy as a ‘connected system’ – to identify and prioritise opportunities for improvement and investment. This is an introductory service designed to quickly uncover opportunities to improve the impact of your learning strategy.
The collaborative process reviews the ambition, impact and effectiveness of your ‘end to end’ organisational learning strategy across nine enabling capabilities:
1. The role of learning and your current learning culture
What’s the current role and priority for ‘learning’ in the organisation? Is the learning strategy reinforcing the current culture – or actively enabling change?
2. Alignment to business planning and prioritisation
How effective is your planning and review cycle? Are the right people involved and engaged? Is the current approach to allocating investments in learning demonstrating performance impacts? Is the prioritisation process focused on future capability needs – to enable the business to evolve grow?
3. Defining and measuring the ‘value add’ from your learning investments
How effectively do ‘L&D’ success measures align to your organisational goals and strategy? How are you linking investments to a shift in business performance?
Learning Strategy Diagnostic
4. Your learning ‘enablement’ model – how and where learning is happening
Are the strategies and tactics being employed consistent with your organisational goals and priorities?
How effectively are learning technology tools employed? How strong are internal and external networks? How is the success of these partnerships currently measured?
5. Quality management
How well are the L&D and HR functions ensuring and measuring continuous improvement in everything they do?
6. L&D funding model
How effectively is the financial investment model aligned to performance improvement and organisational change? What criteria is used to allocate and prioritise funding choices? How robust are your procurement processes?
7. Engagement with the organisation
How are business leaders enrolled and actively engaged? Are the L&D and HR functions operating as ‘trusted partners’ across the whole organisation?
8. Governance model
How effective is the current model? Who is involved? What are the key success measures?
9. L&D and HR team professional development
Are the L&D and HR teams role modelling the approach they seek for the rest of the organisation?
Your action planning report
Your unique Learning Strategy Diagnostic provides you with actionable insights that enable you to reset your learning strategy in a targeted and measurable way
The focused action planning report includes:
● My independent summary of your current organisational learning strategy and L&D operation – measured against the nine enabling capabilities
● The current ‘Challenges & New Opportunities’ for your learning strategy
● My initial Recommendations – to move your organisational learning strategy forward
Fixed price service – £2950